* TREMENHEERE GALLERY
18 June – 16 July 2017
STEPHEN CHAMBERS RA: BENEATH THE GOLDEN TREE – NEW MONOTYPES AND ORIGINAL PRINTS
Stephen Chambers RA will unveil a solo exhibition of new monotypes and original prints this June on the upper floor of Tremenheere Gallery, curated by Petronilla Silver.
* THE COURT OF REDONDA
Collateral Event of the 57th International Art Exhibition La Biennale di Venezia
13 May – 26 November 2017
Open Tuesday – Sunday 10:00 – 18:00
* 2017 – 2018 Heong Gallery, Downing College, Cambridge
* 19 Mar – 07 May 2016 Recent Works @ Northern Print, Newcastle (solo)
* 22 Oct – 28 Nov 2015 Pickpocket & Other Recent Paintings @ Atelier Rose Gray, Hale, Cheshire (solo)
* 15 Oct – 30 Nov 2015 Journey Without Maps (selection of prints, 2009-15)
@ Raven Art Society, London (appointment only) (solo)
* 22 Sep – 03 Oct 2015 Intersecting Practices of Contemporary Printmaking in the UK
@ Museum of Contemporary Art CAA, Hangzhou, China (group)
* 19 Sep – 31 Oct 2015 Ivon Hitchens and Stephen Chambers @ Candida Stevens Fine Art, Chichester
* Stephen Chambers’ The Court of Redonda has now opened in the historic setting of Ca’Dandolo in Venice. It is a Collateral Event of the 57th International Art Exhibition – La Biennale di Venezia.
* 2016 Stephen has been awarded an honorary fellowship by Downing College, University of Cambridge.